Kire Schneider Online

Liberal Democrat

Liberal Democrat
Father of American Liberalism

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pakistan First: Ayesha Omer Riding a Motorcycle



Source: Pakistani First 786-Ayesha Omer-
Source: Pakistan First: Ayesha Omer Riding a Motorcycle

I’ll be honest and say that I have no idea who the hell Ayesha Omer is. If someone told me that they were shooting their girlfriend in Miami, Florida and she is a local school teacher in Cleveland or some place, I would believe him. I mean why wouldn’t I, because again I have no idea who Ayesha Omer is. When I saw this video I looked her up on Google to get a better idea who she is. And all I really saw was several photos of her and that she is from Pakistan and is a Pakistani actress. But from just seeing her in this video wants me to see more of her. Because she looks like someone who would make a very sexy beautiful biker chick and perhaps could do a lot more. So hopefully I’ll get to see more of her in the future.